Accessories are an important part of a PV system. For example, it is vital that cables and connectors are capable of withstanding temperature changes with ease. This is why Libra Energy only chooses suppliers that deliver high-quality products.
Schneider Electric is a worldwide player in the field of energy management. They currently employ more than 137,000 employees who ensure that they continue to innovate. Schneider Electric cable trays are easy and quick to use in combination with the PVX Multimount. This will shorten your installation time.
Schneider Electric features
- Big player in energy management
- Formerly known as Stago
- Libra Energy’s premium cable tray supplier
- Easy to use in combination with the PVX Multimount
- Available in various sizes
The PVX Multimount is a multifunctional roof support system for installing cable trays and pipes on flat roofs. The roof support guides cable and pipe routes for the installation of, among other things, solar modules, heat pumps and air conditioning. You can install the PVX Multimount, in full accordance with NEN 1010, in 20 seconds with no supporting tools. The PVX Multimount consists of 80% recycled plastic and is completely UV resistant.
PVX Multimount features
- For flat roofs
- No supporting tools necessary
- Fastest mounting system on the market
- Contains no plasticisers
- Conforms fully with NEN 1010
HIKRA is part of HIS Renewables, which was founded in 1985 in Germany. It is known for its quality. The new HIKRA PLUS and solar cables comply with the strictest regulations introduced at the end of 2015 (EN50618). The cables are characterised by their clear colours and excellent warranty.
- Can be installed both inside and outside
- Very competitively priced
- Life expectancy of a minimum of 25 years when properly maintained
- Can be used above and below ground
- RoHS certified, cables are free of toxic materials
Stäubli Multi-Contact developed the original MC4 connectors. Stäubli’s headquarters are located in Switzerland and the company has offices all across the world.
Stäubli Multi-Contact features
- Developer of the original MC4 connector
- Has offices worldwide
- More than 20 years’ experience in the solar industry
- Specialised in connectors
- In stock and available to order
Conduct is a Dutch company that was founded in 2005. Conduct offers solutions in the field of PV boxes and surge protectors. The correct installation of PV installations requires the necessary knowledge in areas such as roof loads, electrical engineering and protection against lightning.
- Safe and secure
- Lower maintenance costs based on a consistent return
- Tailor-made products
- More than 15 years’ experience
- Durable and affordable
Eldra is a Dutch manufacturer of cable solutions since 1962. It has been making cables especially for solar power since 1975.
- Supplier of earthing cables
- Subsidiary of TKH Group NV
- More than 50 years’ experience
- Manufacturer of high-quality cable solutions
- Products available direct from Libra Energy
Monier Benelux is part of the BMI Group, a global leader and supplier of building materials for pitched and flat roofs. The organisation has 152 development and production centres in Europe, of which one is in Belgium and three in the Netherlands.
- Europeans development and production centres
- Monier Wakaflex lead in replacement roof connection
- Extremely durable
- Rapid processing
- Part of BMI Group